5 Yummy Fall Recipes I Want To Make
1. Pumpkin Bruschetta. This is the perfect appetizer for a dinner party or a comforting autumn snack. I love all of the warm colors it bursts with, and I can practically taste it through the screen!
2. Butternut Squash, Apple and Hazelnut Muffins. That title is a little intimidating, but that combo sounds dynamite! Best part? These muffins are gluten-free!
3. Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate. This is my tried and true recipe, and it's time to bust it out already.
4. Pomegranate Braised Short Ribs. For some reason, I think of oozing pomegranates when I think of fall. Besides being one of the prettiest fruits, they sound like heaven on a platter when braised with beef short ribs. Candle lit dinner for two, coming right up!
5. Four Section Fruit Pie. This is incredibly genius, because you get a little taste of all the fruity flavors pie has to offer. Unfortunately, this picture was for food styling photography so there is no actual recipe. How hard can it be though? Just make a normal lattice crust and fill in the four sections with apple, blueberry, peach, and cherry fillings! I am thinking this will be a homerun for Thanksgiving, but I probably shouldn't talk about that until Halloween is over. I don't want to be like all of the ridiculous stores with their Christmas decorations up already, now do I?
Get Naughty and Nice Lingerie Here