Here's a quick roundup of a few things I've been enjoying lately!
1. This message from Matthew Barnett is AMAZING. You'll be shocked, inspired, and challenged listening to his seven lessons he learned from running the 7-7-7 world marathon challenge! (Message begins at 28:01)
2. These white wide-leg trousers (pictured above) are chic, super comfortable and the perfect transitional item from summer to fall. Pair them with a button down, tshirt, or silky top. (p.s. they are currently on sale for under $15, you're welcome!)
3. My latest go-to drink at Starbucks is their Shaken Peach Citrus White Tea. It's so light and refreshing for these warm summer days, and it's under 100 calories.
4. Investing time with inspiring people.
Lately, I've made it a priority to invest time with people who inspire and challenge me to be better. The people we surround ourselves with have a major impact on the person we become, so if you want to get better, evaluate your close relationships and invest more time with people who will help you become the person you want to be.
5. This quote: "Challenges are a part of a purpose-filled journey. Challenges should not be a deterrent, challenges should spur us on." -- Dr. Nthabiseng Legoete
I am reminded that whatever we choose to achieve or pursue, if it is of great importance or reward, it will often come with challenges along the way. Instead of shrinking back in fear, we should continue to charge forward in faith. No matter what you may be facing today, choose to stay the course and don't give up. Your dream is worth it.
Love and babies
Recipes for dinner
Wedding inspiration websites
Stylish young ladies clothing stores online